Ojibwe Rosetta Stone Project
If enrolled in a federally recognized or First Nations tribe, there will be an opportunity to upload a photo or scan during the registration process.
Group information packet with registration info, FAQs and support information, teachers guides and supplemental educational materials.
Native languages and cultures are at a critical point in their existence… We know our language is a core part of who we are.
The Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe has partnered with Rosetta Stone to create a language learning platform for our Ojibwe Language to empower our community, to maintain our identity, and to help us be successful.
- Learn at your own pace.
- Improve your pronunciation using our exclusive speech recognition technology.
- Log in to learn anytime.
Effective January 11, 2022, Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe members and descendants of the Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe will have free access to the Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe Rosetta Stone. Access opened to others March 1, 2022.
Ojibwe Rosetta Stone Pricing
Free (no charge) Access granted for 2 years
• Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe Members and Descendants
• Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe Members Schools
Discounted Rate ($25 per license, per level) Access granted for 2 years
- Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe Employees
- Mille Lacs Corporate Ventures Employees
- Other Federally Recognized Tribes and their Members
- Tribal Schools
Other ($100 per person, per license, per level) Access granted for 2 years
- Public Schools
- General Public
- Organizations and Institutions not listed above
Please note: All licenses that go 12 months without activity will be de-activated.
While it is agreed that the Ojibwe Language is a gift that enriches the lives of our communities, small fees have been included for outside entities. This is intended to help recuperate developmental costs and administrative expenses that will be incurred by the Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe Aanjibimaadizing program during the distribution process. We appreciate your support of this project.
1.Click the link above to go directly to the registration form.
-or- Scan the QR code on the left with your phone’s camera.
-or- Go directly to https://mlbo-laserfiche.millelacsband.com/Forms/Rosetta.
Please note: This registration link needs to be accessed from a device that is NOT connected to the internet or wi-fi on an MLBO network.
If you are registering a school, organization or other group, please go to the group link above or https://www.culture.aanji.org/language/ojibwe-rosetta-stone/rosetta-stone-groups .
2. When registration has been submitted, you will get an email verification that your application has been received.
3. Please make checks out to Aanjibimaadizing and mail or drop off payment to: Aanjibimaadizing, attn: Dan Pagnac, 43408 Oodena Drive, Onamia, MN 56359.
4. When payment has been received, you will get a welcome email from Rosetta Stone with information on how to set up your account at https://login.rosettastone.com/.
5. After setting up your account online, the Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe Rosetta Stone can then be accessed via computer from https://login.rosettastone.com/, or learn on the go from a smart phone or tablet using the Fluency Builder App. (links are below, if needed) Once you’ve downloaded the app on your mobile device, select “Sign in” and use the username and password that you used to set up your account.
For questions or more information, contact:
Aanjibimaadizing Office at 320-532-7407
Dan Pagnac at 320-532-7563 or email@example.com
Karen Pagnac at 320-362-4139 or firstname.lastname@example.org