Ojibwe Rosetta Stone Project – School and Group Information
Native languages and cultures are at a critical point in their existence… We know our language is a core part of who we are.
The Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe has partnered with Rosetta Stone to create a language learning platform for our Ojibwe Language to empower our community, to maintain our identity, and to help us be successful.
- Learn at your own pace.
- Improve your pronunciation using our exclusive speech recognition technology.
- Log in to learn anytime.
1. Contact us about registering your students or group. You can click here to go to our contact form, submit an inquiry from the contact form below, or contact Dan Pagnac at email@example.com or 320-532-7563.
2. We will send you a spreadsheet that you can use to enter the information for your learners’.
3. Please complete the spreadsheet to the best of your ability. Up to two people may be named administrators. Administrators can track learners progress.
4. Return spreadsheet via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. We will review your spread sheet, contact you with any questions we might have, and email an invoice. The payment schedule for Rosetta Stone is set as follows:
Ojibwe Rosetta Stone License Pricing Structure
Discounted Rate ($25 per license, per level) Access granted for 2 years
- Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe Employees
- Mille Lacs Corporate Ventures Employees
- Other Federally Recognized Tribes and their Members
- Tribal Schools
Other ($100 per person, per license, per level) Access granted for 2 years
- Public Schools
- General Public
- Organizations and Institutions not listed above
Please note: All licenses that go 12 months without activity will be de-activated.
While it is agreed that the Ojibwe Language is a gift that enriches the lives of our communities, small fees have been included for outside entities. This is intended to help recuperate developmental costs and administrative expenses that will be incurred by the Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe Aanjibimaadizing program during the distribution process. We appreciate your support of this project.
6. Please make checks out to Aanjibimaadizing and remit payment to: Aanjibimaadizing, attn: Dan Pagnac, 43408 Oodena Drive, Onamia, MN 56359
7. Once payment is received, a confirmation email will be sent to account administrators. Your Ojibwe Rosetta Stone accounts will be activated and learners will receive a welcome email from Rosetta Stone to set up their user name and password.
8. Once your account is set up, you should be able to use this account information to login to the Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe Rosetta Stone via:
- Computer from https://login.rosettastone.com/
- Or using the Fluency Builder app for Android Phones and Tablets which you can download here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rosettastone.gaia&hl=en_US&gl=US
- Or using the Fluency Builder app for iPhones and iPads which you can download here: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/rosetta-stone-fluency-builder/id1440193976
If you have any questions during the process, my phone number and email are below. Please feel free to contact me. We look forward to hearing from you.
For questions or more information, contact:
Aanjibimaadizing Office at 320-532-7407
Dan Pagnac at 320-532-7563 or email@example.com